Nasara QuickStrips are precut strips of kinesiology tape, already cut into teh most commonly-used configurations. Nasara is the only brand to offer precut strips in 4 configurations (X, Y, I and Edema) and 4 lengths (6", 8", 10", 12").Precut strips bridge the convenience gap between uncut rolls and precut applications. Much less expensive than precut applications for specific body parts, Nasara's QuickStrips can be used to quickly and easily tape any body part or any condition without the need to measure and cut. The speed and ease of application makes Nasara QuickStrips ideal for those new to kinesiology taping as well as busy practitioners who don't want to take the time to cut each application by hand. Available in packs of 15 for home use and boxes of 50 for clinical use, Nasara QuickStrips are one of the best values in kinesiology taping products today.
- save time by not having to cut these frequently-used configurations by hand
- easily duplicate your favorite applications by using identical strip sizes and types
- machine cut edges and rounded corners prevent fraying and help tape stay on longer
- compact and convenient for sports bags, first aid kits and treatment rooms
- assorted sizes makes it easy to pick the right strip for every situation