SpiderTech Precuts are 4" wide kinesiology tape applications that are precut and ready-to-apply to specific parts of the body. Each application is made from a single, wide piece of SpiderTech tape. This eliminates the confusion and difficulty involved with creating and cutting your own kinesiology tape applications from rolls. It's the most user-friendly form of kinesiology taping, requiring little practice to master and less time to apply. Each Spider Tech pre-cut kinesiology tape application is individually packaged, and comes with complete step-by-step instructions.
- Each application is made from a single piece of tape, eliminating the need for multiple overlapping strips
- Identical applications = consistent application no matter how many times you tape
- No cutting or measuring required
- Illustrated step-by-step instructions in each package
- Backing is numbered and perforated. Simply tear perforations and apply 1 section at a time
- Instructional videos and printable instructions available for each product
SpiderTech Tape is made from the original Japanese Nitto Denko tape with a 30+ year history. Just soft, breathable, cotton fibres with a hypoallergenic, acrylic adhesive - no latex or medications. The wave pattern allows moisture to flow from the tape, which enables it to stay in place through sweating, swimming or showering. Most applications can be worn for 3-5 days.
Learn More > About SpiderTech Precut Kinesiology Tape