SpiderTech Precuts are ready-to-apply kinesiology tape, designed and cut for specific body parts. No measuring, cutting or special training is necessary to apply them. Simply remove the backing and apply according to the step-by-step instructions included in every package. Online instructional videos are also available showing exactly how to apply each SpiderTech application.
Who should use Precut SpiderTech Tape?
Anyone wishing to relieve pain and inflammation, accelerate healing from injuries, or enhance athletic performance should be using SpiderTech Tape. The lightweight, single use packages fit easily into a sports bag or trainer’s kit. They display well for resale in clinics, training facilities or pro shops. The easy-to-understand application instructions allow virtually anyone to use SpiderTech successfully, including athletes, family members, coaches, trainers and therapists.
How are SpiderTech Precuts packaged?
Each Spider Tech precut kinesiology taping “spider” is individually packaged and contains complete step by step application instructions. Each single-use application is designed to be worn for 3-5 days. The Wrist Spider and Small Lymphatic Spider come with two applications in each package – all others contain one.
What are the advantages of Spider Tech Precuts?
All SpiderTech applications are machine cut from a single, wide roll of tape. Every edge is finished, greatly reducing the fraying around the edges that occurs when applications are hand-cut from rolls of tape. This increase the wear time over applications cut from rolls of tape. The backing on each application is serrated, allowing it to be removed one section at a time. This allows for more accurate stretching and placement of each section. Each section on the backing is also numbered, making it simple to follow the step-by-step instructions included in each package. These features reduce application time by approximately 80%, compared to cutting and applying kinesiology tape from a roll.
What body parts are SpiderTech Precut taping applications available for?
- SpiderTech Ankle Tape – for shin splints, Achilles tendon pain, plantar fasciitis, foot pain, ankle sprains
- SpiderTech Calf & Arch Tape – for calf cramps, Achilles tendonitis, plantar fascitis, calf muscle injuries, tight calves
- SpiderTech Elbow Tape – for tennis elbow, golfers elbow, medial epicondylitis, lateral epicondylitis, elbow arthritis, elbow bursitis
- SpiderTech Groin Tape – for groin strain, pulled adductors, weak adductor muscles, groin injuries
- SpiderTech Hamstring Tape – for hamstring strain, weak hamstrings, tight hamstrings, pulled hamstrings
- SpiderTech Hip Tape – for iliotibial band (ITB) syndrome, hip pain, hip arthritis, hip bursitis, recovery from hip replacement surgery
- SpiderTech Knee Tape (Upper Knee, Full Knee) – for knee pain, patellar pain, runners knee, jumpers knee, cyclists knee, torn knee cartilage, torn meniscus, knee arthritis, knee bursitis, recovery from knee surgery, patellar instability, patellar tendonitis
- SpiderTech Lower Back Tape – for low back pain, back spasms, sciatica, bulging disks, herniated disks, stiff back muscles, recovery from back surgery
- SpiderTech Lymphatic Tape (Small, Medium, Large) – for bruises, contusions, edema, swelling, lymphatic congestion, lymphodema
- SpiderTech Neck Tape – for neck pain, neck spasms, torticollis, neck arthritis, weak neck muscles, recovery from neck surgery
- SpiderTech Shoulder Tape – for shoulder pain, rotator cuff injuries, acromioclavicular joint (AC joint) injuries, shoulder arthritis, shoulder bursitis, frozen shoulder, recovery from shoulder surgery
- SpiderTech Upper Back/Postural Tape – for upper back pain, poor posture, rounded shoulders, scapular instability
- SpiderTech Wrist Tape – for wrist pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, sprained wrist, weak wrists, recovery from wrist surgery, carpal tunnel surgery
© 2015 Theratape.com